If you prefer to donate using PayPal, HeartCry has a PayPal account and is able to receive donations from your personal PayPal account.
This system is separate from our regular online donation page, so you will not receive an email receipt from HeartCry, but will receive confirmation of your payment directly from PayPal. Your donation through PayPal will also not appear on your giving history found on the HeartCry website. Your gift will appear in your annual donation tax receipt, however, and you are welcome to email [email protected] if you have any questions regarding your donation.
Steps for Donating with PayPal
- Log in to your personal PayPal account, or visit paypal.com to create one.
- Navigate to “Send & Request” from the main menu.
- In the “Name, email or mobile number” field, type: [email protected]
- Click “Next” and type an amount and currency.
- Select “Paying for an item or service” (**NOTE: We are unable to receive donations using the “Sending to a friend” option).
- Select your current address and payment method.
- Click “Send payment now.”
After your payment is made, you will receive an email from PayPal confirming that “You sent $____ USD to HeartCry Missionary Society.” This email will also include a Transaction ID number which you can use to contact us regarding any questions you may have related to the donation.
Donations made from your personal PayPal account are not connected to the donation page on our website and therefore:
- You will NOT receive a confirmation email from HeartCry, but only from PayPal.
- Donations made through PayPal will NOT appear on your giving history on the HeartCry website.
- Your donation WILL appear on your annual donation tax receipt from HeartCry.
If you have any questions or problems, please don’t hesitate to email us at [email protected] and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
We are currently unable to accept recurring donations through PayPal, but if you would like to set up an electronic recurring donation, you can do so by credit or debit card here.
You can also set up a recurring automatic bill pay with your bank to be mailed.