March 2016 News Letter (Ratih Tampubolon)
Praise God that back in July 2015, I was given the privilege to do a ministry in one area of T____ Island. Indeed in His perfect timing I was able to visit this area again in March (2016). This remarkable opportunity has been truly humbling to my heart. I not only labor and love/serve my other fellow minister of Christ, proclaim the message of the Gospel truth faithfully, and teach families and local people who have become dear friends to me, but have the blesing to sanctify myself to the image of Christ. Most of all, to yearn more for the infinitely greater beauty of the praise, honor, glory and savior CHRIST above all! He’s our reward!
The Lord has done great things to provide people, places and resources to all my needs above all I ask or think in this area. He has done countless great things over the course of time in this area. Again, the Lord crossed my path with one family that holds a special place in my heart from last July 2015 and He greatly helped me to expose who Christ is even more to the wife and their three children on this second trip. I am really thankful to God for their willing heart to listen, discuss and ask several important questions with me about the truth in the Bible.
I ask for your fervent prayers that the Lord might continue to
- Help me to grow more in God’s grace and knowledge of Him.
- Incline my heart to delight in His law and statues that brings so much joy and empower me to labor in the Gospel faithfully.
- Bestow His saving grace to the lost souls and awaken the existing believers to have good spiritual maturity/relationships with God in T____ Island through the power of the Gospel truth.
- Use means to distribute the Bible in their own local language in many remote islands in T___ especially in those Moslem majority areas.
- Encourage the small amount of local believers to fulfill the Great commission and empower them to not be ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Strengthen me, guide me, use me, work through me, conform me to the image of His Son in the labor that He entrusted to me and that He might be glorified in in this country.