More ways to give
1) ebay for Charity:
Now you can sell for charity using the ebay platform: https://charity.ebay.com
ebay for Charity is a program that helps sellers list items on eBay to benefit nonprofit organizations. Any eBay seller with an account in good standing can create an eBay for Charity listing. The program is administered by PayPal Giving Fund, our nonprofit partner.
For full details please visit ebay's website.
2) Paypal Giving Fund:
Paypal Giving Fund is a way to give without any fees 100% of your donation goes to the charity of your choice.
Paypal giving fund is different from using the standard PayPal donate option for the following reasons:
- Giving Assurance: PayPal works to ensure charities are in good standing and PayPal confirms the status of all participating charities, organizations and agencies.
- No Fees: All fees are absorbed by PayPal. When you donate to PayPal Giving Fund, all fees are paid by PayPal.
- Receive a tax receipt: After you donate you'll get your PayPal Giving Fund tax receipt by email. Login any time to see all your PayPal Giving Fund donations.
- Anonymous donation option.
Essential facts every PayPal Giving Fund donor should know:
- 100% of the donations PayPal Giving Fund receives are granted to charities.
- Your donation will be made to PayPal Giving Fund, an IRS-registered 501(c)(3) public charity (Federal Tax ID: 45-0931286). PayPal Giving Fund is the charity of record and will provide the donation receipt for your gift.
- PayPal Giving Fund grants the funds to recommended charities. Typically, the charity you recommend will receive the funds after PayPal Giving Fund receives the donation.
- In very limited cases, when a recommended charity ceases to meet PayPal Giving Fund’s legal or other eligibility requirements after your donation is made, PayPal Giving Fund will grant the donated funds to a similar charity. This typically affects fewer than 1 in 1000 donations.
- PayPal Giving Fund retains ultimate discretion. Pending delivery to charities, donations are held in a non-interest bearing account.
Donations are made to PayPal Giving Fund and HeartCry Missionary Society will typically receive funds within 15-45 days.