Greetings from Anwari family,
In May we are back in the gospels in our family devotion and have been reading through Luke in Children's Bible and discussing the stories.
I have been reading and preparing OT and specially Isaiah for the next conference, working on the text and preparing to host two more training in June. I did a few teaching sessions over the skype. I was teaching on Church and the identity of the Christians from 1 Peter for a group of 11 believers who also are Persian speaking.
Our training with brothers and sisters from Kabul was a blessed time of learning and discussion. I was teaching Titus and Josh thought on Discipleship. We spend a good amount of time in prayers and worship with the brothers & sisters, praying and seeking God for wisdom on how to lead, teach, and Shepherd the Afghan church.
We thank HC for their support and prayers standing with us for His Kingdom in Afghanistan. HC support is a great blessing from God and resource to equip the leaders to teach and shepherd according the to the scripture and guidance of the Holy Spirit. Our translation work is going very well. We printed God’s Big Picture and sent copies of to the other leaders of the churches around the country. We also started translated around seventy 9Marks articles.
- Afghanistan is in a fragile situation and political turmoil and please pray for stability and peace.
- Please pray for the growth of the Church, unity of the leaders
- Pray for peace and ending violence in Afghanistan.
- Pray for the translation work that God protect this and give us wisdom.
- Pray for the next training in June for safety, wisdom and leading of the Holy Spirit for learning and applying the word of God.