The following update is from Brother Ranjit K., who labors in the mountains of North India. After working for seven years to plant a church in Nepal, he returned to his native state to plant more churches. He is now working in five villages and has seen the Lord open many doors. He has built many relationships as a result of his willingness to serve those around him. Ranjit also teaches occasionally in a nearby reformed seminary.
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ. Praise the Lord for His grace and faithfulness in our lives! This summer, we organized VBS camps in four villages with a focus on reaching the children and teenagers. Approximately 300 children joined us, mostly from unbelieving families with no background in the Gospel. All the children learned about God, the Bible, the world, and salvation. I have included some of the photos (previous page) showing how the Lord has worked among us.
The Lord has done many things among us, but we always desire more of His grace and glory. Kindly uphold us in prayer in the following areas:
- Please pray for our special meetings for ministers and leadership.
- Please pray for our dear family of God. Here in the mountains, the rainy season can be difficult for all of us.
- Please pray for our children and teenagers, that they would continue to trust God and obey Him in their daily lives.
- Please pray for our team as we go to various villages to counsel, encourage, and share the Gospel with the families who dwell there.
- Please pray for two married couples from Nepal who will be starting their first semester of seminary.
Thank you brothers and sisters for your prayers and support for the Gospel. We always thank God for you and for your love for His mission. We need your regular prayers for our lives, our witness, the power of the Holy Spirit, and our faithfulness to the Gospel ministry.