The following stipulations govern the contents and resources of Paul Washer and HeartCry Missionary Society INC. to help assist you with questions regarding usage, copyright, and permissions:
Audio and Video
www.heartcrymissionary.com (& hcmissions.org) is the official repository of all of Paul Washer sermon material. We want to maximize your flexibility in sharing the messages while simultaneously maintaining quality control and connecting people with our ministry. Please partner together with us by observing the following guidelines:
You may duplicate and distribute our audio and video messages in CD, DVD, and MP3 formats without prior permission as long as you follow the restrictions outlined below.
- You may duplicate and distribute only full-length versions of the messages.
- You may not edit the content in any way.
- You may not charge for the material (even to recoup your costs).
- If you copy material to a CD or DVD, please include the following information on the CD or DVD:
a. The title of the message
b. "© Copyright [fill in the year of the message] by Paul Washer of HeartCry Missionary Society INC. Used by permission from HeartCry."
- You may not include personal or organizational contact information on any CDs or DVDs.
- You may not use or reproduce the HeartCry logo for any purpose.
HeartCry Missionary Society and Paul Washer reserve all copyright protections under applicable law. We reserve the right to revoke or modify these permissions at any time.
Thank you for your cooperation in these matters, which will help us all spread the teaching of God's Word to all the nations.
Please contact us with each separate request for permissions regarding print reproductions of materials or HeartCry magazine publications. Unless otherwise stated on specific authorized materials published by HeartCry.
We are happy to allow you permission to use content from the Resources section of our website under the following guidelines.
Using HeartCry Web Content - General Guidelines
- Provide the content for free.
- Make no changes to the content.
- Credit the content to Paul Washer or Heartcry Missionary Society INC.
- Cite the copyright information (e.g. Copyright [year], Paul Washer of HeartCry Missionary Society. All rights reserved. Used by permission.).
- Cite the source by providing the Web address (www.heartcrymissionary.com).
Posting HeartCry Web Content on Your Website
- Link to the content on the HeartCry website (preferred), or,
- Post it in accordance with the General Guidelines and include this message on every page of posted content:"This article originally appeared here at www.heartcrymissionary.com."
- Make the word "here" link to the specific URL where the content lives.
- Make the words "HeartCry" or "Paul Washer" link to the HeartCry homepage.
Distributing HeartCry Web Content
Distribution in print (newsletter, bulletin, tract, etc.) or in an email is permissible, provided it's in accordance with the General Usage Requirements.